You will not receive legal advice by filling in this form, but you can arrange an appointment with one of our lawyers. I usually respond to enquiries within an hour (9 am to 5 pm on business days). You can briefly describe the issue you would like to discuss during the appointment (this will help quickly establish whether the Law Firm can use its expertise to assist you). Your email address will only be used to arrange an appointment. For more information on the processing of personal data, go here.
Personal data processing rules - GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been in effect throughout the European Union, including Poland, since 25 May 2018. Kancelaria Adwokacka Tomasz Jędrejko accordingly processes your personal data as follows:
- The Controller of your personal data is Tomasz Jędrejko, conducting business as Kancelaria Adwokacka Tomasz Jędrejko (“Law Firm”; address: ul. Bagatela 10 lok. 6, 00-585 Warszawa).
- Personal data are collected and processed for contact purposes, e.g. to provide information on amendments to laws and regulatory practices, and on other matters, including events related to current legal issues, via, inter alia, the Law Firm’s newsletters. This is done for the purpose of pursuing legitimate interests, pursuant to Article Section 6 (f) of the GDPR. Data may also be processed when required by contractual or other legal obligations to which the Law Firm is subject, pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 (b) and 1 (c) of the GDPR.
- Personal data may be transferred to entities through which the Law Firm accomplishes the abovementioned purposes, including entities maintaining its IT infrastructure and providing accounting services.
- No personal data provided by you shall be subject to automated decision making or profiling.
- The Data Controller has no intention of transferring the data to any third country or international organisation.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, although it is necessary for the purposes of concluding and executing contracts. You have the right to object to your personal data being processed, to access them, to have them rectified or erased, and to have their processing and portability restricted. Personal data are retained until the objection is communicated, and, in the event of a contractual relationship, during the term of the contract, and, following its termination, for any period prescribed by the statute of limitations and the applicable archiving regulations. If dissatisfied, you may lodge a complaint with the Head of the National Data Protection Authority. Should you have any further enquiries regarding privacy, please do not hesitate to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.